Monday, June 12, 2017

AYESHA SYAHIRA'S QURAN PRIVATE GATHERING


Assalamualaikum WBT.

Hello everyone. I am finally back with new entry but this time around, I will try to update as short as I can since I tend to be so lazy when it comes to update my blog sigh. Damn the inconsistency :(

Alhamdulillah we are now in the last 10 days of Ramadhan. Time flies so fast and we're down to 1 weeks before Ramadhan ends. I have been receiving a sudden loss of Shea Rasol. I blogged about her few months ago. Click HERE to read.

I didn't know her personally yet I didn't expect her to leave so soon, but Allah knows best and HIS plans are beyond than our imagination. May Allah SWT forgive her and bless her from the chastisement of the hell fire. It was definitely a wake up call for me to not to life my life for granted.

---


This Ramadhan, I am aiming to rebuild my relationship again with Quran. I have been neglecting it for so long that I think it's time to make a change. Then I found out about Ayesha's Quran Private Gathering. 

For those who do not know Ayesha, she is known for her Alhijabsisters business, which she used to sell muslimah scarves and jubah, but now she is focusing on Quran Marking. 

Alhamdulillah. It was definitely a dream come true. It all started with me posting a random IG story that I wanted to join the gathering. I wanted a PRIVATE instead of PUBLIC gathering since I wanted it to be more comfortable of our own. Plus, that would be easier for me to ask for any questions. 

Alhamdulillah, Ailin and Qurratu replied to my IG story giving their positive response. Later on, Ailin was able to invite Zie to join us too. I couldn't be any happier. Means that we are left with 1 person in order to make it 5 of us.

Long story short, we weren't able to find the 5th person due to some reason. But alhamdulillah Ayesha was kind enough to accept our proposal, thus we proceed with 4 persons.

During the gathering, Ayesha came with Kamilah and mashaa Allah she is only 17 years old. I was amazed to see her passion and enthusiasm on learning the Quran. I couldn't remember what I did when I was 17. Kudos to Kamilah!

As for Ayesha, she is mashaa Allah a very kind and humble person. It doesn't feel like any gap between us, and we can simply clicked with each other. Alhamdulillah I couldn't be any grateful. It's true when people say when we do the gathering for the sake of Allah, we mill miss it eventually. Now I am missing everyone. 

I hope it doesn't just stop there. I pray that all of us can practice what we've learnt on our daily basis, even after Ramadhan. Alhamdulillah, I am in love with my Quran now. Not only because it turns out nice with the Quran cover, marking and everything; but I get to know the ayaah and duaa even better. I even have few ayaah that I love and always keep in my heart. 

Thank you girls for everything. May Allah reunite us in the garden of Jannah insyaaAllah. There is nothing impossible when we believe.




No comments: